We want you to know that we are doing everything we can to reduce the risks associated with the spread of COVID-19. We have been temporarily closed the last few months but are accepting reservations and re-opening July15th, 2020. We look forward to welcoming you then.
- The whole of Manali has reported 0 covid-19 cases till now.
- The property is located on the out skirts of Manali in Solang Valley which has a low population density. The village has had no reported cases to date.
- The property itself is very spread out with access to huge open areas and the river Beas. With amount of inhouse activities arranged for the guest, there is little or no need for the guest to travel outside the property
- Aligning with our vision, the property is maintained by a small team that resides onsite.
- Even though the property has 70 rooms that are spread out across 3 blocks, we will be ensuring occupancy does not exceed 30% which automatically allows for natural social distancing.
- We are a transaction free environment, which allows contact free self check-ins.
- We request a health certificate from all guests.
- Guests are temperature checked upon arrival.
- We have increased the intensity and frequency of our cleaning protocols.
- The staff and guests are required to wear masks when traversing through common areas.
Our Cleaning Practices
- The rooms are well ventilated and disinfected before check-in.
- High traffic touched surfaces are frequently disinfected.
- All our the cleaning supplies contain an antimicrobial agent.
- All rooms are equipped with hand sanitizers.
- All linens are washed and dried at high heat settings.
- A deep clean is initiated post check out.
Thank you for trusting us.